VISION, MISSION, GOALS
A beautiful Buenavista, center for higher education in the Province of Guimaras, a better travel link between the Islands of Panay and Negros, with the peaceful and progressive agri-industrial community of God-loving people, governed by a transparent leadership
- To unite Buenavistahanons in town-building through active social, economic and political;
- To provide the necessary support to educational and learning institution;
- To develop a system capable of adopting to modern travel standards;
- To encourage economic activity by creating a friendly business environment for investors and entrepreneurs and at the same time develop a highly skilled, competitive and secured labor force, and;
- To continuously improve the system of administration.
- To improve quality education and health conditions;
- To Improve living condition of the needy families, distressed and the disadvantaged individuals, elderly, children & youth;
- Maintain peace and order condition;
- Promote culture and traditions and
- Enhance physical and mental well-being thru wholesome sports, social and recreational activities.
- To increase income by improving productivity of farmers and fisherfolks;
- Enhance development of agro-industrial programs and projects;
- Improve economic condition of the municipality by intensive collections of fees/taxes and accelerating its commercial/industrial activities;
- Facilitate and promotion of Eco/Agri-Tourism industry;
- Uplifted living condition of IPs and;
- Develop competitive human resources.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND UTILITIES
- To improve electrification and water facilities;
- Improve communication and transportation facilities and services;
- Improve agricultural-infrastructure facilities;
- Improve access both vertical and horizontal facilities;
- Develop the support infrastructure in the activation of local potentials.
STRATEGIC GOAL: ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
To sustain the Ecological Solid Waste Management, reforestation, integrated coastal management, air and water pollution control.
Service Excellence, Transparency and Accountability by observing and upholding the ethical standards in government service with respect to human rights and the environment.